Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2015

'After December 10, I will do what I've always done: to be an activist'

Sunday, October 25, 2015

'After December 10, I will do what I've always done: to be an activist'

A video grab shows President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner as she casts her vote in the city of Río Gallegos.
President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner voted at noon in the Río Gallegos city in the southern province of Santa Cruz, saying she was living today’s elections in a “very particular way.”
“Every time I had to cast my vote, I did it. This time is more special. I feel we are keeping a promise that Néstor Kirchner made to Argentineans on May 25, 2003: we are voting today in a totally normal country, not in the middle of a crisis and with resignations in advance,” Ms. Kirchner told reporters.
“Today we are voting after three consecutive terms of the Victory Front (in power) in a normal country,” she stressed. “The queues in embassies are no longer to request a visa to leave the country but to request a visa to go on vacations.”
“I feel very good, very moved,” Cristina Fernández said.
When queried about what she was going to do after her term ends in December, she responded: “What I have always done, to be an activist.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen